1. Multi-ACTIVE reserve the right to cancel the course at any time and should they do so will notify parents in writing and issue a full refund in regards to any dates of the booking that have not been completed.
2. Multi-ACTIVE reserves the right to cancel or make amendments to any booking and will notify parents should this occur.
3. Any amendments or cancellations by parents/guardians must be made within 14 days of the start date of the course your child is attending. A full refund will only be issued if the cancellation is made 14 days prior to the start of the course. This is because when booking Multi-ACTIVE will reserve your place and the result of that may mean that on popular courses other parents and children are prevented from booking. Should a cancellation be made after 14 days Multi-ACTIVE will issue a credit note allowing you to book another day in the future. Please note that if your child does not attend on the day of your booking and Multi-ACTIVE have not been notified by telephone or in writing before the start of the course then no credit note will be issued.
4. Should you wish to change or amend your booking you may be subject to a £5 admin charge.
5. Multi-ACTIVE reserve the right to remove any disruptive child from the course
6. Multi-ACTIVE accept no liability for loss of any personal belongings or damage to personal belongings as a result of attending the course.
7. Parents/guardians agree to ensure their child attends the course in suitable clothing for the day, It is recommended parents/guardians bring children in loose fitting comfortable clothing suitable for physical activities. It is recommended children bring a hat and sun cream during hot days. It is recommend parents/guardians apply sun cream prior to the start of the day and show children how to apply sun cream throughout the day.
8. Children should bring a water bottle and a packed lunch for the day. Multi-Active do not provide lunch and therefore parents will need to supply a packed lunch and drinks. Multi-ACTIVE will provide water for children to refill their drink bottle throughout the day. Parents/Guardians need to ensure staff are made aware about any allergies or conditions prior to the start of the course to ensure appropriate arrangements can be made to accommodate the child. Any Medicine should be passed to the Site manager on the morning so that it can be labelled and stored in the appropriate area.
9. Parents/Guardians should ensure that they can collect their child swiftly at the end of the course. We advise parents/guardians arrive 15 minutes before the course finishes to collect their child. Parents agree to sign in and sign out their child or arrival and departure. Please note that should parents be over 15 minutes late then Multi-ACTIVE reserves the right to charge parents and additional £5 per hour when collecting their child.
10. Multi-ACTIVE reserves the right to make amendments to the terms and conditions at any point. Multi-ACTIVE will display the terms and conditions on our website.
11. Multi-ACTIVE do not provide 1 on 1 staff to child care at our courses. We work in line with Ofsted childcare requirements to ensure we work within ratios of 1-12 for children (1 adult to 12 children).