To book please follow the instructions below:
Any questions you can call our office on 0756-141-6208 Mon-Fri 9-5pm
Venue: Denbigh High School
Times: 9-4pm each day
Half Day Option: Morning 9-12.30pm or Afternoon 12.30pm-4pm
note: swimming takes place in afternoon each day for 1 hour for children aged 6+
Address: Denbigh High School, Alexandra Avenue, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU3 1HE
Course open to children from all schools aged 4-12 years old
Dates: Oct 24th-28th Mon-Fri
Please note that children aged 4 must be in year reception to attend.
Each day there will be a Fun swimming session, which will be held on the onsite swimming pool. Swimming is open to children aged 6-12 years old. For children aged 4-5 or for children who do not wish to swim there will be other activities for them to take part in whilst the children are swimming in the main hall.
Children will need to bring swimwear and for children who are not strong swimmers will need to bring swimming aids (armbands). Please note that children who are not strong swimmers or under 8 years old will only be allowed to swim in the shallow area of the pool.
Siblings (book additional siblings here)
i.e. 2nd. 3rd or 4th child (20% discount when booking additional siblings)
Payment can be made by either a debit/credit card or via Paypal
Please note that Multi-ACTIVE is owned and operated by KJM Enterprise Ltd and that all debit/credit card statements will appear as KJM Enterprise Ltd and not Multi-ACTIVE
How to Book:
1. Places must be booked in advanced of the course start date. We recommend booking early to guarantee your child a place, as places are limited on each course.
2. You can book either online or by telephone.
3. You can book single days, all week or as many days as you would like. Please note that if you book all week there is a 10% saving.
3. To book online please select the dates you wish to book and follow the online instructions where you can make payment either through a Paypal account or by a Debit/Credit card. All online bookings are managed through Paypal and therefore fully secure.
3. If you prefer to book via telephone then please call our office on 0756-141-6208. Our office hours are 9-5pm Mon-Fri. If you call outside these hours then please leave a message and we will call you back at a time convenient to you.
4. Once you have completed your booking you will get a booking confirmation sent to you to your nominated email address.
5. If you have any further questions on booking then please call 0756-141-6208
How to get to Denbigh High School
Denbigh High School
On arrival please follow the signs to the sign in desk. Please ensure you sign your child in before leaving the site and then sign your child out when collecting them at the end of the day.